Monday, June 16, 2008

My introduction to escozul


My name is Antonio. I'm a surgeon from Córdoba, España.

First of all I want to share my story with other patients because I was diagnosed with colon cancer two years ago and my life expectancy was supposed to be 6 months, a statistic that I have surpassed since a long time ago and I'm right here telling the story.
How I did it? Well, I simple forgot that I was a pessimist doctor and I kept out of my mind all what doctors say about statistics. I took all the tools in my doctor’s hands and mind. I founded thousands of alternative cancer treatments. Most of them were scam products and just a few ones were really anti-cancer products. As my time was something to worry about I decided to take some of them and thanks God, I'm still here.
During this time that I have been dealing with my condition and separated from the surgery table, I have been turned to research in home and I have become an addict to research about alternative treatments. When I found a new one, I try to get all the information available so that I can make a good judgment that allows me to understand how it works exactly which make me do a good decision. I need to be looking and looking because there is no single treatment able to give me the cure. I (we!) just can look for alternatives working in certain way, somehow, for some period and when the treatment fails you need to have another one close to you in order to start all over again.
I have escozul in the eyes. I started to look for its properties. I have dig in medical and biological journals from the last 10 years and I got no single reference to escozul. No reference about its composition and function mechanism. I turned to the wide Google results and all what I have found are stories from patients giving it a try, testimonies, people selling it and altruistic people defending it. I turned to look for the laboratory that produces escozul and I founded that it is not a medical laboratory or a medical clinic, but just a lab to develop veterinary medicines and products. All these represent a very complex picture so I think the best thing to do is to go Cuba and look for myself. I will do it soon.
Thanks God I feel fine, I can afford the trip, I don't have a boss, my wife is coming with me. I will post a blog for you people, for all those curious to know more about escozul and my trip to Cuba. I will let you know everything I could find down there. I hope to find some opinions and advices in the blog from everyone that wants to make an input in the blog.
My trip objectives are very simple: to find out if labiofam is the lab making research on escozul, to find a Cuban scientist or doctor that can explain to me how escozul works for cancer patients, to ask if it is really free and why so if the free category is not common in this world.
I hope they can answer my questions and I hope they could allow me to try escozul.
I welcome any advice from you before my trip. I will be leaving in a few days.

I hope my input could help you all,

Antonio Robledano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola antonio.estoy preparando mi viaje tambien,llevo a mi mama con cancer en el pancrias,siga ofreciendo informancion,se lo agradecemos todos.y le deceamos muchisima suerte.

Anonymous said...

Como Medico y proffesional ante todo como ser humano espero y pueda entregarnos respuestas sobre esto que talvez puede ser producto de charlatanes. Sea usted quien nos libra de la duda o nos de el milagro de una buena noticia, sera lo que dios quiera.

Rdorigo